BIG GROK for Trainers, Educators, Facilitators, Therapists
BIG GROK Cards has two sets of large cards (10”x2.5”): 75 FEELINGS cards and 75 NEEDS/VALUES cards.
An instruction booklet contains descriptions of 25 ways to engage a group (10-75 participants; ages 8-adult) in discovery, understanding, listening, and connection. Playing these games and exercises can open the door for better choices, decisions, goals, and strategies to support health and well being in relationships, work environments, classrooms, and communities.
Play the games and exercises to:
• promote social and emotional intelligence
• foster group cohesion and connection
• encourage listening and empathy skills
• create better understanding in relationships
• clarify goals and group vision/mission
• celebrate accomplishments
• improve communication
• assist in resolving conflicts
|1 - 3||$45.00|
|4 - 7||$35.00|
|8 - Unlimited||$25.00|